BUCKY 9 REGISTRATION IS NOT OPEN YET!
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON
AUGUST 1, 2017.
NO EARLY ENTRY ATTEMPTS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
- We do not share your information, but need to be able to contact you with info.
- Bike must be street legal, operator must be licensed. Bike sound limit is 96 decibels and will be checked. If it’s loud, don’t bring it! Sorry, no refunds after Oct. 10, 2016.
- Cost for the 2016 Bucky is $75 per rider, which includes the ride, lunch, supper & t‐shirt. Cost for meals only (non‐riding family, etc) is $10/person.
- NOTE: Limited to 200 riders. Once we hit 200 (we will), all further entries will be returned.
How to register and pay online – Opens AUGUST 1st, 2017
- Fill out your information below and click on the Submit button
- Then click on the Pay Now button
- On the payment page, fill in the appropriate total as the Item Price, then click on the Update link:
- $- per rider
- $- per meal ticket only
- If you have a PayPal account, login to use that for payment
- Or click on “Pay with credit or debit card”
- Click on the Pay button
Registration is not complete until payment is received.
(For the snail-mail version, visit the Dual Sport page.)
- FILL OUT THIS FORM THEN CLICK “SUBMIT”.
HANG ON, YOU’RE NOT DONE!
- AFTER THAT YOU HAVE TO CLICK “PAY NOW” AND FILL OUT YOUR PAYMENT INFO!